5 Tips to Methodologically Use LinkedIn Publishing for Attracting More Traffic
Generating enormous blog traffic from various social media channels through quality SMO is quite a challenge! We are all here; trialing all possible maneuvers for squeezing in more and more traffic via various social media websites like Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus etc. What has been studied and researched is that LinkedIn as a social media platform is one of the best mediums to generate enormous traffic. The headstone is to know how to use LinkedIn effectively. It is much easier than you might be thinking. Last year in the month of February, LinkedIn had also launched a great publishing podium called “Pulse” for general public and its access will be given to everyone pretty soon. So, it is high time you start posting and reach the “332 million” LinkedIn members.
Compelling Reasons to Experiment
- Exposure to a monumental audience
- Articles small in length can also do well
- Quick approval
Tips to Attract More Traffic through LinkedIn Publishing
- Tip 1: Always Choose a Winning Subject: The hottest topics that are very much popular on LinkedIn are business, self improvement and careers. If your blogs revolve around any of these three topics, then the massive audience of LinkedIn would be your content’s natural match. But in case, you are not writing on any of these three topics, then try aligning the topic you are writing with any one of these three.
- Tip 2: Write Engaging Headings: What your face is to your body, headline is to your blog! So remember this golden rule that you can only make headway with great headlines. A captivating heading can really help your blog post to go viral over LinkedIn. So do your home work; try and write at least 3 or 4 different headings and then pick out the best one.
- Tip 3: Increase Your Followers: More the followers, more the views to your posts! So try and spend some time in doing proper and channelized networking to grow your connections and increase the number of followers, especially the people who will be interested in reading the topics you write about. As you keep on writing and posting more and more articles, you will gradually accumulate more and more followers over time. These followers will augment your article views and overall engagement, especially if you are publishing posts constantly. Spending quality time to grow your network by increased number of follower is a great way to boost your mileage with very effective LinkedIn Publishing. Also note that anyone with whom you connect automatically becomes your follower.
- Tip 4: Promote Your Blog on Other Platforms: If your LinkedIn article post is getting featured on “Pulse”, you can further drive more traffic to your posts by promoting them on other media channels that are also equally popular. More the number of views to your post, higher it will be on Pulse, which again means a wider audience as more people, will be seeing it.
- Tip 5: Link: Always make it a point to link your post to any email capturing page at the end of your content. Astonishingly, a meager percent of 37.67% of the posted articles on LinkedIn Pulse are linked out to the authors’ websites and most of them added links only to their websites’ home pages.
LinkedIn Publishing – Feel the Pulse! Get the Traffic!